Part of our role as your friend in the jewelry business is providing our customers with the easiest and best ways to afford their favorite pieces. With the introduction of the new-and-improved Shane Co. Credit Card, it’s simpler than ever to take home that new pair of diamond studs, a beautiful sapphire necklace, or even the dreamiest of engagement rings.
How does it work?
With the new Shane Co. Credit Card, you’ll get:
- No annual fee†† and no prepayment penalties
- Convenient monthly payments
- Exclusive cardholder perks
- Easy-to-use bill payment options
Finally, you can choose the financing option that’s right for you — including no interest if paid in full within 12 months.†
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period.
††Standard purchase APR 29.99%. Minimum interest charge $1.
Our new credit card makes it easy to take home your perfect ring in any budget. Check out the examples below to get an idea of how it would look to take advantage of our 12 months special financing offer.
For this Pave-Set Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold set with a 1-carat cushion cut diamond, your engagement ring would cost a total of $3,120. With the Shane Co. Credit Card, payments of $260 per month for 12 months would mean you can take this ring home! Budgeting tip: If you pay down half and put the rest on your card, your payments will only be $130/month.
For this gorgeous Halo Diamond Vintage Engagement Ring in White Gold set with a 1.22-carat emerald cut diamond, the total cost of your engagement ring would be $7,425. When you buy it with the Shane Co. Credit Card, each monthly payment would be $619 when taking advantage of our 12 months special financing. By paying down half up front, your payments come down to $310/month.
This Classic Solitaire Engagement Ring in 14k Rose Gold set with a sparkling 2-carat oval diamond would cost $11,325. Using the Shane Co. Credit Card to avoid paying accrued interest, each monthly payment would be $944 for 12 months to take it home. With half of the cost used as a down payment on the ring, your monthly payments will be $472.
For this show-stopping Round Double Halo Engagement Ring set with a 5.8mm (.89 carat) round traditional blue sapphire, your engagement ring would cost a total of $3,645. By making monthly payments of $304 to your card for 12 months, it’ll be all yours! Pay down half, and your payments come out to only $152.
With this Pear-Shaped Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold set with a .76-carat pear diamond, the total cost for your engagement ring comes out to $4,485. With 12 monthly payments, that’s $374/month. If you pay half up front, your payments will be $187!
Budgeting made easy
Buying an engagement ring is a big purchase — it’s meaningful, sentimental, and long-lasting. Here are a few more tips to make sure you budget correctly for the perfect ring:
- Start with a budget. Having an idea of what you’re going to spend on the ring will make it a whole lot easier to find the right one. Start by browsing online, then talk to one of our non-commissioned sales associates and let them know what your budget is before you even begin trying out rings.
- Save up. Even if you plan on using a credit card or another financing service for the total amount, it’s recommended that you save up at least one-third to one-half the cost of your ring. This is to ensure that you’re able to make your payments on time, and will keep you from going overboard with your purchase.
- Prioritize. Decide which aspect of the engagement ring is the most important for you or your partner — do they have their eye on a diamond-studded halo setting? Or are they looking for a larger diamond to take center stage? Knowing where you want the bulk of your budget to go can help a lot when you start your shopping journey.
- Take your time. The ring will be worn (hopefully) forever, so there’s no need to rush! Do your research beforehand and make sure you’re getting something that will withstand the test of time. Whether that means a more classic design, a favorite colored stone, or a ring that you won’t mind upgrading later on down the line, this is a decision that merits a lot of thought.
Need some help?
Halo engagement rings
This popular style features a ring of diamonds or another gemstone surrounding the center stone, making it appear even bigger and brighter. Shop all halo rings here.
Classic engagement rings
Solitaire, pave-set and other traditional styles make up this always in-style category of rings. Check out all of our classic engagement rings here.
Vintage engagement rings
Inspired by all our favorite eras, vintage-style engagement rings include filigree detailing and delicate curves. Shop all vintage engagement rings here.
†Deferred Interest if Paid in Full within 12 Months: To avoid interest, you must pay the full promotional balance before the promotional period ends. If you do not, we will charge interest from the purchase date at the Standard APR. After promotional period ends, the Standard APR also applies to the remaining balance. Minimum monthly payments required, but they will not pay off the balance in time. You must make larger payments to avoid the interest. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Limited time offer. Other finance plans may be available. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not qualify. New accounts: Standard Purchase APR 29.99%. Minimum interest charge $1. Existing accounts, see your credit agreement for applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Shane Co. financing account issued by TD Bank, N.A.