Articles & News
5 Ways to Make Her Life Easier During Wedding Planning
You just got engaged—congratulations! First step: take a couple of weeks to enjoy your engagement. Then, once you and your fiancée have come back down to Earth, it is time to start thinking about the wedding.
Wedding planning takes a lot of time and effort, so staying organized is imperative. Before you begin, divide the wedding planning responsibilities so there is no confusion over who is responsible for making sure each task gets done.
The bride typically has more say when it comes to wedding planning, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be involved. One way to help is by acting as a stress reliever during the planning stages. Here are five unexpected things you can do to make your bride-to-be’s life easier:
- People will start buying wedding gifts as soon as they get the news. Help your bride write all of the thank you notes for gifts you receive. Keep a running list so you don’t forget anyone.
- Double- and triple-check your reservations and flights for the honeymoon. Also get some traveler’s checks if you are going to be abroad and make sure both of your passports are current.
- Do something nice for your bride a few weeks before the wedding. You could give her flowers or make her a nice dinner to take her mind off the big day.
- Surprise her with a special gift like a framed photo of the two of you on the day of the wedding.
- Schedule a cleaning service so your house or apartment is spotless when you get home from the honeymoon.
Have more ideas about how to help your bride-to-be? Share them in the comments!